Sunday, January 16, 2011

Morning Skin Care Routine

I would like to present you my morning skincare routine. At the moment I am using some Neutrogena products with which I am really satisfied!

Step 1: Cleaning

As I have a mixed skin type my T-zone is more prone to acne and to blackheads. That is why I need to take special care and clear these areas thoroughly. Until now the best product I found for preventing blackheads is the Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. I use this product every morning and it is the second time I restock...which is kind of atypical for me because I normally like trying out new products on the market.

Step 2:  Moisturizing


After thoroughly cleaning, you need to moisturize. In winter it is still important to use a moisturizer with a minimal SPF. You can of course increase the SPF level in spring and even more in summer. At the moment I use the Ultimate Moisture Day Cream. This one has SPF 15, which suffices for me in winter.

Step 3: Moisturize your lips!


Even if sometimes you might have the tendency to just put some moisturizer on your lips and think you are done, you should think twice. I have already read posts about how lip care is addictive. However, in winter hydrating your lips is an essential step you should include in your morning routine. You should repeat this for a reasonable number of times a day. You can read more about lip moisturizing here.

My absolute favorite in lip care is the Aloe Lips with Jojoba. After applying it, your lips are instantly moisturized for a long time. No stickiness or unpleasant smell and taste. I keep restocking on this since I discovered it. It is definitely superior to Nivea, Labello or other drugstore brands.

Coming up :

1 comment:

  1. my favourite lip balm is Baume reparateur au beurre de karité from Yves Rocher. I can say it's mz favourite, as I never buy same lipstick twice...but this one really convinced me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More