Friday, May 27, 2011

❀Spring Eyeliner Look❀



I look I was wearing when visiting some relatives. It is a discreet look that enhances your natural traits. It can barely be observed and can be built upon with color for creating an evening look. You could wear this for work also. It is ready rather quickly, it depends how much you mumble around with the details. Don't forget to set the oily eyeliner with eyeshadow and do apply powder on the areas that can get shiny. In my case that is the T-zone.


Products I used:
Estée Lauder- Cyber White BB Cream
Max Factor Concealer- Ivory
Sephora- Colorful pro
Sonya- Jazz Eyeliner
Manhattan- Coral Heat Eyeshadow
Random Eyelash curler
Max Factor- Masterpiece Waterproof Mascara
Maybeline- Blush 51 Rose
Maybeline- Dream Mat Powder 03 Golden Beige
For the lips I used the aloe lip balm.



I used the E.L.F Studio Brushes



e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collections



I have had them for more than two years now. I clean them regularly and they are still in excellent shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More