Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Voice of Aikido- Musubi



Another voice recording this time Chapter 3 from The Principles of Aikido by Mitsugi Saotome (1989 p.9-12)

Should you want to see the recording of my broadcasting from the same chapter, you can check it out on Ustream. I am showing some pictures from the book in that recording and sharing some thoughts.

If you liked that one, make sure to follow the next live show on Wednesday. Just hit attend and see you there!

I am also planning a streaming session where I would show you the weapons with which I train.

I am putting a poll in the sidebar to see how many of you would be interested in a streaming. It would be some time on the weekend. Let's meet on Saturday afternoon! Go to the bottom and hit attend here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More