Saturday, September 24, 2011

Aikitrend

One of the days I arrived home to see this in my post:


 It was a carefully wrapped gift from Aikitrend. 

I made a showcase:


It is a silver Aikido pendant with beautifully defined Kanji. You can wear it to school or work and even to trainings if your Sensei allows you to do so. In our dojo we are not allowed to wear any jewelry because of safety reasons, so I usually wear it to work. People have been noticing and asking what the symbols mean. I always let them guess. Some thought it was my name in Japanese or just some motivational words. After I let them guess a few times, it is a very good pretext for me to tell them more about aikido.

In case you are interested in Aikitrend items, click on the icon below to start shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More