Thursday, August 16, 2012

4th Kyu Preparation - Salami Slice Approach II


As Irimi Nage is a topic in itself, and as I have realized that techniques can be executed in so many ways, I decided to dedicate a whole post to irimi nage in some variations. I am also feeling my mind let go of one single universally correct pattern and opening up to letting my body learn the movements...finally. Will practice this in the dojo this week.

irimi nage / omote – ura


Love the way this Sensei is explaining


Last but not least some footage from out dojo's 2011 summer camp evening rehearsals before the kyu exam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More