Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OOTD


When I first saw this abbreviation I was like: huh?? What?? But then I realized it meant Outfit Of The Day, calmed down, and started browsing. Be it videos, pictures, this that, one can find a lot of inspiration in these posts. So I checked out quite some on Facebook, YouTube and so on. But now another thing appeared on the web, where people share their looks, so I decided to join and do that also. One of my favorite youtubers who doesn't make videos anymore, namely fuzkittie has prepared this great platform where girls can share their girly stuff and hang out in grl.li heaven. So I am hanging out around there also, posting some of my outfits. Hope you like them and find some inspiration in them for putting together your own ones! In the meanwhile I am intensively concentrating on aikido and persevering with the salami slice approach. Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More