Saturday, September 21, 2013

The History of Aikido: About Jujitsu and Aikido (Hungarian)




I have decided to post these two videos for my Hungarian speaking readers, because I know from the stats that there is many of you out there :D I also attended the first lecture, but I could not make it to the second. Great that they taped it and I was able to listen to it at home.

Balazs is a great and eloquent presenter who has a lot of knowledge about aikido. He also teaches aikido at the same dojo where I train but on different days and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More