Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How I Quit my Job to go to Japan



Hi Everyone!

I have some happy news to share with you. I have been planning for a long time to go to Japan to study more in depth about budo. For a long time it seemed like a wild dream, but when I have made the final decision to pursue my goal and talked to the right people, things started working out. Everyone has been really helpful around me. Old teachers whom I have not talked to for more then 5 years helped me with recommendation letters. Even my boss at work wrote a nice recommendation letter so I can apply for a scholarship. So I got accepted to Tsukuba University and will study about budo and practice aikido there. I am really happy right now, and hope that things will continue to work out just right. I have about one more week at my workplace and then I am free to prepare for the trip. Will be flying to Japan in mid September. Stay tuned for more awesome stories! I will keep active on my blog and share my experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Years ago you shared people’s tweets in Beauty and Aikido. I was one of those people. I hope that you are doing well and still practicing Aikido.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More