Monday, September 15, 2014

Incense and the Art of Fume



I am preparing for my travel to Japan and I lit an incense tonight. As I was looking at the swirling motion of the fume coming out of it, I was inspired by its beauty to write a blog post and share some pictures with you. So I made this collage. The smoke makes such beautiful patterns that I want later on to reproduce in some of the vitreous enamel jewelry and art that I have been making. I will post about those too, soon. I created some jewelry and paintings that I will bring to me to Japan as gifts to special people I meet there. The themes I am using are from Hungarian folk art, so this way I will be able to share some of the Hungarian culture and the background I am coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More